Wednesday 23 November 2011

Black Cross on Our Door!!

Oh dear we have had a tough few days!
Firstly I came down with a bad cold and congestion which left me really tired and head-achy... so no stitching :(. Then my 4yr old son was suddenly come down with a stomach bug and was off colour for 2 days. Then along with my cold I came down with the stomach bug and so did my 22 month old! Seeing the eldest being sick is hard but seeing the baby so sick was heartbreaking! He kept looking at me like.. 'please make it stop' My poor husband had to spend the night on he's bedroom floor to look after him as I was too ill to help! We are finally all over that bug but now we all have colds erghh!

I'm hoping to get a little stitching done tonight though. Hopefully on my owl! I will try an update with a picture soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment