Saturday 9 July 2011

Not Good!

First of, sorry about the sideways pics, I took them on my phone and never thought about the fact I may not be able to rotate them, I will remember next time!!!
Well after my resent finish I decided to work on another UFO. Owl in Flight. Here is my progress so far: (In the last week I have stitched the main body and face of the owl)
 The trouble is it was in a hoop and tonight I realised it wasn't matching up... gulp!Can you see... the sky and foot underneath is 1 stitch in than the top? The trouble is the chart is over so many pages that I cant work out what has happened. So all I have done for now is mark the bottom of the page of chart with white thread and I have gone back to the bottom of the design to start the right hand side. I will leave this page until last to see if it needs frogging( please no!) or just a bit of tweaking!

On a good note, I saw a bargain piece of stash and somehow managed to persuade my husband that it was essential that I own it, wanna see lol?
It was about half price in argos and I have wanted one for years. I have had a practis but I really need to get through my UFO's before I start new projects. Although I have already gone through hundreds of ideas in my head :)

No comments:

Post a Comment