Friday 3 February 2012

Owl Update

Its been awhile since I dusted this one off hehe! The stitching forum I visit have a UFO week at the beginning of each month so I will be doing this each month until it is finished.
Here progress up until Jan 31st

And progress up to today- yes I finally unpicked the Owl :(
Im hoping to get the Owl re-stitched by the end of the week!

I also got some more stash :) My 2nd sew and so order of the year arrived containing some anchor pearl cotton and Mary Hickmotts Easing into Hardanger book so I can have a practise before started my needle case with those lovely Caron Wildflower threads! I also got the beads and blending filliment  for another WIP I am planning to start once I have finished my HAED. Joan Elliotts Lady Bird Fairy on Polstitches 'Big Bang' http://joanelliott.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/lady-bird-variations1.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment