Monday 30 January 2012

First Finish of 2012

Ok so last time I ordered some stash from Sew an So this was really cheap in the sale so I got one. A Medieval Herb Garden Bookmark. I really love the finished bookmark but hated stitching it. Most of it was stitched with 3 strands of thread and just felt messy. The instructions for the backstitch was a bit all over the place too so I had to keep double checking the colours/strand amounts. I wouldn't be keen to stitch one again.

My favourite square-The bee hive :)


It was also my sons 2nd birthday this week. We had a lovely day seeing family and he was very spoilt!! Here is a picture of the cake I made him of his favourite soft toy(he comes everywhere with us!), It was rather yummy even if I do say so myself!

Blowing out the candles...sitting on he's Nanny's lap.


No comments:

Post a Comment