Friday 24 February 2012

Stash!!

I have been busily stitching away on my HAED but I wont do a pic update until I have finished the page I am working on :)

I have how ever got exciting news! I have all the fabric, wadding and backing that I need to make both my sons quilts for their beds AHHHHH!! I have been busily saving for a few months and had managed to save a grand total of £12!! DOH! LOL!
But my husband decided that he really wanted a laptop for himself as he gets tired of sitting away from the TV when he needs it ( a very expensive, fairly new PC may I ad) and I have a Netbook so sit comftably on the sofa. He asked if I minded- as we have a few pound in savings... so I said of course he could IF I can get my fabric hehehe!! Slightly naughty but now we are both happy :)

So my £200 pounds worth of stash is being processed and will hopefully be here early next week YAY!!
I will definitely put some pics on then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment