Saturday 10 December 2011

Late Post :(

Sorry I meant to post this a few days ago but William has caught Chicken Pox and has kept me distracted. My husband has never had it and is trying to avoid it so I am not really getting much help (typical!) as William is only four I think he is being a star... I have only had to tell him a handful of times not to scratch. He even has a massive one under his eye which means he can only half open it and he still isn't complaining!

Anyway here is 2/5 Christmas Ornaments from my mum and mines challenge
Salt dough..... I love this stuff. Just incase you want to try here is the recipe:
2 cups flour mixed with 1 cup salt and 1 cup of water. Roll out dough. Use cutters or just hand shape then either leave to air dry for a day or two or bake on the lowest oven setting for an hour or so.
I used acrylic paint once dried but you can add colour to the dough. I added a few bells and a bit of glitter too :)
Here are a few of Mums



Aren't they lovely! I especially love the heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment