Tuesday 27 December 2011

Last Three

The last three makes of the Christmas Challenge,

A decoupage bird
[Awaiting Image]





Little Knitted Stocking. I am still very new to knitting but im really pleased with this little cutie :) I found the pattern free here Here.


The next one is my first ever Biscornu, stitched on 18 count cream aida. I am particularly chuffed with this because I designed it myself too. Hard to see from the picture but it also has some metallic thread. The little charm and button is from Debbie Cripps.



Front
Back



I would love to share the chart but can't work out how to put it on here yet :P

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I am of to update my stitching diary that I keep of all my stitching projects, to do's and WIP. Its nice to have it all on paper to look through :) I wonder how much of my TO DO'S 2012 I will actually get done and how many other things will sneak in too hehe! 

Happy 2012 to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment