Wednesday 10 August 2011

A Finish

Sorry I have been so late posting this, it has been a whirl wind of day trips, trying to get on top of mountains of washing, Ironing and housework and entertaining the children since the summer holidays started. I did manage a small finish though, so another UFO to cross off my list!

Before                                                                       















After(Sorry haven't got round to pressing it yet!)




I am planning a good stitchy session on my HAED tonight so I will update with pictures soon!


  1. Finish my 3 UFO'S (Unfinished Objects) which are mainly stitching magazine freebies.  2/3 Finished
  2. Finish Owl in Flight - John Clayton
  3. Finish at least one more page of my QS Pirate Dragon- Heaven and Earth Designs.
  4. (Possible design) Stitch and make a needlebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment