Monday 1 August 2011

Another UFO picked up....

I visit a cross stitch forumCheck it out here :http://www.crossstitchforum.com/ now and then and they run a UFO week  between the 1st and 7th of every month, so this week I am working on another UFO from my 'To Do' list.
It is a freebie from a magazine that I started with the idea of stitching it in the car when we were on longish journeys. What a great use of the time- or not! It turns out I can't stitch in the car, I miss the holes, loose track of the chart and cant concentrate when being asked to change CD's find dummy's for crying babies etc.! Hence it became a UFO.

So here it is before I start
I'm hoping to have it finished in 3 days, then I can get back to the Pirate HAED, I want to get a little more done before show you :))

No comments:

Post a Comment