Wednesday 10 July 2013

I am back!

It has been a long, long time since I visited my blog. In fact I have has an entire year away from all things stitchy.  The reason?I had a very special WIP to work on which I finally completed March 20th 2013..........
 
Meet baby #3 Jessica. Our first girl after 2 beautiful boys. Unfortunately I found the pregnancy very tough going. I was sick even before a test would show positive and it continued until the day I gave birth. The last thing I could do was pick up any stitching, So worth it though hehe!

She is now almost 4 months old and is sleeping through the night 60% of the time, meaning I am feeling a little more human. I was sat yesterday whilst she napped and got an itchy fidgety feeling. Then I suddenly realised what was happening- I wanted, no, NEEDED to stitch! 
I spent the evening looking through my UFO and WIPS and decided that I really wanted to jump straight back in with the Round the World SAL. I have only done 3 parts and as 12 have been released I have lots of catching up to do. I hope I can still remember how to thread a needle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment